This article demonstrates why Valencia is a great city for your corporate event. Keep on reading to find out more about this exciting city.
Valencia is one of the beautiful places in Spain where you can host your corporate event, as it has all the factors that can make your business incentive a success. Consequently, this city is the perfect destination for corporate events, with the opportunity to combine the meeting with pleasure, fun activities, and even recreational outings where you can still talk about business with your partners and/ or guests. If you are looking for more inspiration, read our other blog post where we share our 8 creative ideas to make your corporate Event a success.
On the shore of the Mediterranean sea, Valencia awaits you in all its glory. Filled with vitality and history, mild and sunny climate, and gastronomic delight.
All in all, Valencia is a very beautiful state!
Why Valencia is a great city for your corporate event
Valencia offers a wide variety of possibilities for corporate events that include leisure activities, luxurious encounters, and gastronomic experiences. Even better, you will get all of this with the sight of beautiful landscapes. Furthermore, Valencia has some other advantages:
- Mediterranean: Valencia has conducive weather, with the annual temperature being 19° C.
- Metropolitan: Despite the fact that Valencia is the third largest city in Spain with about 800’000 citizens, it is still considered as one of the safest cities as violence is extremely rare and even petty crime is very low. Hence, Valencia is a safe destination for corporate events.
- Birthplace of the well-known Paella: The famous Spanish dish originated in Valencia. Perfect excuse to make your way to a local restaurant and try it out.
- History and architecture: Valencias streets display true treasures from different time periods. In further detail, the Spanish Modernista Architecture merges aspects of Art Nouveau and Art Deco.
- Largest Aquarium in Europe: the beautiful Aquarium of Valencia holds 45’000 examples of 500 different marine species
- Distance to the Airport: Valencia city is only situated eight kilometers away from the city center, which is also easily reachable by metro.
Valencia Corporate Event – Visit the biggest Aquarium of Europe
Enjoy a unique experience
Further, in Valencia, you will find many amazing and fun things to do while on a business incentive. Like flying in a hot air balloon, or simply enjoying the excitement and the fun that comes with motorsports.
Are you looking for a quiet environment where you can relax with your guests or partners? So, what about participating in a tennis, golf, or beach volleyball tournament!
However, if you prefer the sea, then you are sure in the right place. Being in Valencia, you can practice water sports with the professional and top sporting equipment they possess. You can even hire boats at Valencia’s sailing club and sail the Mediterranean with or without a skipper.
Moreover, there are many more options that can make your experience during the incentive event at Valencia a success. Of course, all these proposals can be complemented with lunch or dinner in quality restaurants, tapas evenings, wine tastings, guided tours and a musical soirée in the Valencia Opera Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia.
Without any argument, Valencia is perfect for corporate events. We can make a proposal individually and custom-made for your needs including gastronomy, tapas, shopping, sun, sea, culture and even sports if desired.
Contact us for more information. We are happy to help!